Sunday, May 22, 2011

Attitude Gyal

I know we are clearly on the cusp of Summer 2011 and Resort 2012 collections are currently premiering.  And though I should be discussing more relevant things like bikinis and color, I just could not resist. Besides I plan on moving to a cold place soon and might as well get used to idea of staying fly in the freezing cold.  I actually just went through these looks on a real computer. Hey the Blackberry has its limits! And having seen Jay Manuel on the Nate Berkus Show recently, I was only reminded of his fabulousness. Despite the fact that the thought of wool coats and boots make me sweaty right now, I'm convinced he's so relevant. Who goes from make-up artist to designer anyway?? Before entering the fashion industry, Manuel was a pre-med student and also studied opera, once working for the Metropolitan Opera. The boy has TALENT and passion, proving that an artist is an artist despite his medium!




Sears ATTITUDE by Jay Manuel Fall 2012