Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hair Stories: Hot Red Coco

 
Since I can remember I've been attracted to red hair. While I've always had a thing for a knucklehead with a fade and a fresh edge up, you can best believe that the freckled red headed boys on the playgrounds got the business back in the day. To this day I still can't help but compliment a natural Ginger in passing. But the red effect doesn't apply to women, so nevermind my fascination. It has been made clear on red carpets this award show season, that The Side Part a la "Veronica Lake"is the hair of Spring 2013. Recently Kimberly Kimble laid Mrs. Beyonce Carter's hair for her dazzling press conference, giving her a mean side part with volumous curls. I was looking like Sheree Whitfield who rocked a similar style on last seasons #RHOA Reunion when I seen her. But Mrs. Rocha for davidelfin gets a YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! for the red, neck grazing, wavy side part bob with baby hairs, barely there brows, red lips and all.  (See More Hair Styles from Madrid Fashion Week S/S 2013)